So this is me again.
We've moved to Walton-on-thames, Surrey and this will probably be our home for something like 5-10 years unless life takes another surprising turn. Moving from Cambridge to this little(?) town was a bit of this case. Everything just happened so quick, we (or I) had no time to take everything in before thinking practical. Instead I had no choice but to start looking for a new house to live as soon as I heard the news from my hubby. Maybe it was better this way. It'd have been much harder to say goodbye to my beloved Cambridge and friends if I had more time to dissolve this sudden leave.
Anyways, we are finally settled into our new home and I'm slowly getting to know the area bit by bit. We (me and Jane) are yet to make any friends, but feeling quite hopeful as there seems to be a LOT of mummies with buggies out and about. Thursday library rhymetime will be our starting point. Fingers crossed. (act bubbly act bubbly...)
To mark our new beginning (Hubby new job, me and Jane new town, new friends), I've started to re-open my blog so I can moan about how it is much nicer in Cambridge than here (so far anyway), and confess how much I'm dreading to make the effort to make new mummy friends.
Also, I really, seriously, desperately felt the need/desire to continue writing. If not for this blog, I hardely ever write anything in English and this is bad. Really bad.
So, here goes another start. Even if it might not be that often, I'll make sure I keep this up.
yay, you're back to writing in English :) New things are usually very hard to handle, esp. when there are more than 1 newness at the same time! please be careful not to push yourself and be over stressed, I am sure you will be fine! happy new life in Surrey <3 much love!
ReplyDeleteAw it's so encouraging to see your comment. I have to admit it's hard writing on a blog where there aren't any regular readers. But I have you!!! I'll write for you! lol
DeleteThank u for your best wishes. I'll keep you updated with my side of the story via this blog. love u too!