29th December 2010.
So this is the big day.
This is the day I will finally be meeting my little girl who has been playing inside my tummy for the past 38 weeks. It may be the 30th or the 31st, depending on how long Summer decides to take to say hello to the world, but 29th will be the day that I'll be induced and start my preparations to become a real mum.
I am scared (oh you won't believe how scared I am) of the labour that I'll have to go through and I am dreading all that pain, especially because I've had a taster. But that pain is nothing compared to my longing to hold my girl in my arms and kiss her so hard that she'll start crying.
Yesterday, hubby and I went baby shopping. We bought a pack of nappies, wipes, breast pump, moses basket, and a baby bath. It felt strange to be walking back home with nappies and things in our hands. We are really becoming parents to a little baby?!
My only wish is for my darling little Summer to be born safe and healthy and that I will also be healthy and happy after the whole experience. Time to pray for the well-being of everyone.
I will be thinking of you all!!
ReplyDeleteThanx Ami! And ur parcel arrived yesterday!! I haven't seen it yet as it went to my parents' place but I'm sure I'll love it! Thanx again so much sweety!! mwah xxx
ReplyDelete